Digital Issue 13.2
Back to School
- Sherry Bie and Jill Carter draw on Indigenous practices in their musing on the act of “midwifing” stories through the re-worlding process of recover, mourning, dreaming, commitment, and action.
- Makram (Matt) Ayache and Franco Saccucci reflect on the genesis of In Arms Queer Theatre Company (In Arms Theatre Collective) in Edmonton, Alberta.
- Jenna Rodgers reflects on the challenges of moving from emerging to established artist as a woman of colour in Canada.
- lee williams boudakian, Laine Zisman Newman, and Anoushka Ratnarajah on the Q2Q Symposium in Vancouver, British Columbia.
- Thom Bryce McQuinn reviews Compulsive Acts: Essays, Interviews, Reflections on the Works of Sky Gilbert, edited by David Bateman.