Digital Issue 13.3
What’s in this issue?
- Editorial – The Feminist Killjoy Goes to the Theatre by Michelle MacArthur
- Aaron Franks talks to Ayumi Goto and Peter Morin about the roots of their creative relationship and finding new visual and performance languages to witness truths and contribute beyond reconciliation.
- Sarah Waisvisz shares the performance text of her one-woman play, which premiered at the undercurrents festival in Ottawa, Canada in 2016.
- DM St-Bernard concludes the three-part Principles Office series with a reflection on the constant of change, the occupation of space, and the active force of standing still.
- Rebecca Benson and Tracey Guptill are interviewed by their alter-egos Pinkhead and Smoosh about their Pussy Riot-inspired show, featured in the Kick and Push festival in Kingston, Ontario last summer.
- and more!